Uzbekinvest National Export-Import Insurance Company operates in the field of “General Insurance” and provides services in all 17 insurance classes according to insurance business classification (License N SF 00144 on conducting insurance business).
Date of establishment:
¨ April, 1994 – establishment of Uzbekinvest National Insurance Company (Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan N UP 745 dated by 21st January 1994).
¨ February, 1997 – reorganization into Uzbekinvest National Export-Import Insurance Company with status of the official state agent in export credit and investments insurance (Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan N UP 1710 dated by 18th February 1997 and Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan N 113 dated by 28th February 1997).
Equivalent to USD 60 mln.
Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan – USD 50 mln.
National Bank for Foreign Economic Activity of the Republic of Uzbekistan – USD 10 mln.
Mission of the Company: To contribute to development of insurance in Uzbekistan through creation and implementation of effective and workable insurance protection mechanism and positioning the company as reliable insurer who provides high quality insurance services.
¨ providing comprehensive insurance protection for economic interests of the national exporters abroad against political, commercial and entrepreneurial risks preventing foreign partners from realization of taken obligations;
¨ providing insurance guarantees to commercial banks – residents of Republic of Uzbekistan - granting credits for financing export of technologies, goods and services in accordance with international principles of export credit insurance;
¨ organizing comprehensive marketing analysis of the state and perspectives of development of international markets of technologies, goods and services, study of export possibilities of the national manufacturers and development of strategy for promotion of technology, goods and services in international markets.
¨ providing comprehensive insurance protection for property and individual interests of foreign investors investing into economy of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Working days & hours:
Monday - Friday, from 9:00 till 18:00
Saturday, Sunday - off days.
§ Branch in Tashkent city
§ Branch in the Republic of Karakalpakstan
§ Regional branches in 12 regions of the republic
· Uzbekinvest Assistance Service Agency
· Uzbekinvest Sarmoyalari Investment Company
Advantages and perspectives of development:
- Uzbekinvest is the leading insurance company in the market occupying over past years insurers rating’s headlines by insurance premium gathered.
- Uzbekinvest is the first company in financial service market of Uzbekistan which was given certificate of its quality management system’s conformity with international ISO 9001:2008 standards (since 2004).
- Uzbekinvest NEIIC - the first and unique among insurance companies of Uzbekistan which received international rating of financial stability at B1 level, "Stable Outlook" from Moody’s Investors Services Ltd. (United Kingdom).
- The company has received “Excellent Financial Reliability” (uzA++) rating which is the highest among insurance companies of Uzbekistan with appropriate certificate confirming this rating.
- There is well organized team of experts in Uzbekinvest who guarantee their clients:
§ Optimal combination of price and quality of insurance protection;
§ Strict observance of liabilities and efficiency of actions;
§ Individual approach to requests and needs of each client;
§ Modern insurance technologies and various insurance programs;
§ Service by international quality standards and flexible insurance rates.
- Further growth strategy is to strengthen market positions in corporate and individual insurance markets, promote export-import insurance, develop innovative technologies in insurance, and build individual relations with clients paying each insured maximum attention in order to solve his issues relating to insurance.