Uzbekinvest National Export-Import Insurance Company operates in the field of “General Insurance” and provides services in all 17 insurance classes according to insurance business classification.
Date of Establishment:
Uzbekinvest National Insurance Company was established according to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan N UP 745 dated by 21st January 1994 in April, 1994 and Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan N 206 dated by 13th April 1994.
Reorganized into Uzbekinvest National Export-Import Insurance Company with status of the official state agent in export credit and investments insurance according to Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan N UP 1710 dated by 18th February 1997 and Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan N 113 dated by 28th February 1997.
Share Capital: equivalent to USD 60 mln.
Shareholders of the Company:
Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan –USD 50 mln. (in equivalent)
National Bank for Foreign Economic Activity of the Republic of Uzbekistan – USD 10 mln. (in equivalent)
Mission of the Company: to contribute to development of insurance sector of Uzbekistan by providing high quality insurance services at reasonable prices.
- providing comprehensive insurance protection for economic interests of the national exporters abroad against political, commercial and entrepreneurial risks preventing foreign partners from fulfilling obligations taken;
- providing insurance guarantees to commercial banks – residents of Republic of Uzbekistan - providing credits for financing export of technologies, goods and services in accordance with international principles of export credit insurance;
- providing comprehensive insurance protection for property and individual interests of foreign investors investing into economy of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- developing direct cooperation with the international, foreign, and national state and private insurance companies and carrying out mutual insurance activity and reinsurance operations.
Monday-Friday, 9:00 to 18:00
Saturday-Sunday – rest days
14 territorial branches in Tashkent city, in all regions of the republic and in the Republic of Karakalpakstan;
159 district divisions by the Republic, including 24 city divisions;
more than 800 insurance agents.
- Uzbekinvest International Insurance Company
The company for insurance foreign investments into Republic of Uzbekistan against political risks
- Uzbekinvest Assistance Service Agency
Medical and legal assistance service
- Uzbekinvest Sarmoyalari Investment Company
- Uzbekinvest Hayot Insurance Company Ltd.
Life insurance company
Advantages and development perspectives:
Uzbekinvest is the leading insurance company in the market taking over last years insurers’ rating headlines by insurance premium gathered.
In 2016 Uzbekinvest was the first company in Uzbekistan which has passed re-certification and received certificate of its quality management system’s conformity with the new ISO 9001:2015 standards issued by the SGS international certification body (Switzerland).
In 2016 Moody’s Investors Services Ltd. international rating agency (United Kingdom) has confirmed the rating of financial stability of Uzbekinvest NEIIC at Ba3 level with "Stable Outlook". Thus, Uzbekinvest is the holder of the highest international rating from Moody’s in the financial market of Uzbekistan.
By the results of 2016, the company has received the highest “Excellent Financial Reliability” (uzA++) rating from Saipro Information-Rating Agency.
There is well organized team of experts in Uzbekinvest who guarantee their clients:
- Optimal combination of price and quality of insurance protection;
- Strict observance of liabilities and efficiency of actions;
- Individual approach to requests and needs of each client;
- Modern insurance technologies and various insurance programs;
- Service by international quality standards and flexible insurance rates.
Further growth strategy is directed at strengthening market positions in corporate and individual insurance markets, introducing new up-to-date insurance products and programs, developing information technologies in insurance, as well as continuous improvement of sales process and post-sale service in accordance with the clients’ requirements.